Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sign on bonus

Join my Thirty One team between April 20th and May 31st and receive a little something special from me, that will help you with starting your business. Once I receive confirmation that you have signed on to my team, I will get in contact with you. I will want to get to know you, I will ask you some questions about yourself, and I will answer any questions you may have. You will then get to choose from the following 5 items to receive for FREE...

-customer party starter cards
-hostess goodie grab bag
-table easel boards
-product tags
-business card holders

(how to join? Visit and click on join my team)

P.S. Don't forget if you join my Thirty One team between now and May 31st you have the opportunity to receive a $99 rebate on your enrollment kit. Which mean you can start your own Thirty One business for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive